Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: My next major purchase will more then likely be..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... this..


    p22851b

    BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock Electric Guitar Black
    Specifications

    Body Material: Agathis
    Neck: Bolt-on
    Neck Material: Maple
    Fingerboard: Rosewood
    Fretwire: Jumbo
    Fret Number: 24
    Scale: 25.5"
    Inlay: Dot
    Headstock Style: Pointed
    Hardware: Chrome
    Tuners: Sealed Diecast BC Rich
    Pickups 2 Humbuckers
    Bridge Type: One Piece Adjustable

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah, the old Warlock.
    damn nice guitar.

    although I'd go with one that has a locking tremolo. but I'm crazy for whammy-bar action.

    wicked, wicked score!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOICE!


    yeah Im gonna try re-learning guitar al ittle summer, at least get the basics down pat and everything, anyone wanna teach me? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's cool but shouldn't you learn to play good on the one you have first or will that one be better to learn on.. just wondering that is a wicked guitar [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I already am. Just about everynight I play something for an hour or two. It'd probably sound better the the one I have.. If I wait till my computer is paid off, I'll get this one..

    p22811b

    BC Rich NJ Series Warlock 2003 Guitar Transparent Red
    Specifications

    Mahogany Body
    Veneer top on Trans models
    Maple Bolt-on Neck
    Paint-to-Match Neck & Headstock
    Ebony Fingerboard
    Floyd Rose SpeedLoader? Trem
    FASTBACK? Heel
    25.5" Scale Length
    24 Jumbo Frets
    Diamond Inlays
    2 BDSM Pickups
    Black Hardware


    The majpr difference is $150 or 3 payments of $209.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a guy brought one like that to the studio last weekend and man he fucking rocked on it!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    another very nice guitar!

    and yeah, it's easier to play and to improve if you are using good gear.

    believe me, I spent many years with the worst equipment you can imagine. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to get the NJ Warlock. But damn 600 dollars.. I shouldn't complain though.. It's either the NJ or the old Warlock. I like the NJ much better look wise and its' features. I may just get that one instead and do the eacy payment plan.. You just get charged in three equal installments every month.. I love AMS. They do payment plans like that, no shipping for anything over 200, extra 1 year warranty, the works.. And most times the price is cheaper. The old warlock one is retailed at 300, but you can get it for half that.The NJ is retailed at 900 but you can get it for 630 and in three payments of 209. And you get it on the first payment, not like layaway.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn, that's a hell of a nice way to do business! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here Peeks..

    American Musical Supply

    They have just about everything. Amps, Bass, Acoustic, PA's, Electric, Keyboards, cables, effects, etc. etc. It's a musician's dream come true looking on there.. And any purchase over 200 is free shipping, regardless of the amount of items it takes to get over 200.
    Most stuff is at least 30% cheaper then retail too.

    Oh, and about the payment plan.. There's two of em.. 3 monthly and 5 monthly (you have to use a debit card or a credit card for it though I believe)

    Anything over 200 I believe gets the 3 month, and anything over 900 gets the 5 month.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 21, 2004 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Angelus of Death ]</font>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •